What We Deliver
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Glasgow has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
In the United Kingdom, Alcohol Rehab Glasgow is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To get there, we
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Bring the services closer to the addicts by offering them in community based treatment centres close to them.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Glasgow.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).